Quadralite Flex softbox can be folded and unfolded in no time at all. This light modifier will come in handy for people who tend to change their work environment quite often and who usually shoot under time pressure. Softbox Quadralite Flex will not only save your precious time, but also facilitate your work on the film set. This is possible thanks to the framework acting as an umbrella - the softbox is kept tense using metal ribs with a central pole which supports metal stretchers through a runner. If a need arises, the softbox may be folded and placed in the cover within seconds. Like other Quadralite softboxes, Flex is fitted with two diffusion layers.
The softbox is made of ripstop nylon material which makes it highly resistant to mechanical damage and ensures its light weight at the same time. The inside part has a silver screen to evenly distribute the light over the diffusers. It also features a velcro lip used to mount a honeycomb grid. The softbox can be freely rotated on its mounting ring.
The Quadralite Flex softbox can be used with all Quadralite monolights as well as with Bowens-mount monolights from other manufacturers.
- Quick folding and unfolding
- Gives soft, strongly dispersed light owing to a double diffuser
- Low weight thanks to ripstop nylon material
- Can be used with grids
- Comes with a handy transport pouch
- Bowens mount
- shape: octogonal
- diameter 80cm
- depth 53cm
- weight 1.1kg
In the box:
- Quadralite Flex 80 octa softbox
- soft pouch
- original packaging
- Dimensions (cm)
- Depth in cm
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - burners and light bulbs
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05