This lamp is characterized by a very short charging time, high efficiency and repeatability of the flash in the entire power adjustment range. It is a very versatile tool that will meet even the most demanding requirements of professionals. The built-in Navigator X receiver means that the lamp can be remotely controlled and triggered also using TTL and HSS automation (up to 1 / 8000s, using Quadralite Navigator X) even at a distance of 100m. Compatibility with automatic flash metering means the flash can be used in rapidly changing circumstances.
The distinguishing feature of the Atlas 600 Pro TTL is very high stability and repeatability in the entire range of flash energy regulation. In situations where high precision and uniformity of light are required, the User can activate the Color Mode. In this setting, regardless of how much power is set, the lamp will maintain the color temperature in the range +/- 75K. When using the standard mode, the fluctuation range is set at 5600 +/- 200K.
In addition, the lamp is able to emit long bursts of flashes regardless of the operating mode and is able to charge extremely quickly. After firing the full power flash Atlas 600 Pro TTL is ready in 0.9s. Due to the fact that the duration of the flash is short, the flash will also work in situations where you need to freeze fast-moving objects in the photos. The minimum flash duration of the Atlas 600 Pro TTL is only 1/10100 s (for t0.1 and at 1/256 power) which is sufficient in the vast majority of situations.
The lamp is equipped with a newly designed flashtube, which allows effective use of all available light modifiers. It is protected against mechanical damage by a glass cover. Its front is made of glass with a white, milky surface, which translates into an even distribution of light. Flashtube replacement is possible and can be carried out without additional tools.
The Atlas 600 Pro TTL is equipped with LED modeling light with a maximum power of 38W which is equivalent to a halogen bulb with a power of about 500W. This lighting can be controlled manually or it can operate in proportion to the set flash energy.
The Atlas 600 Pro TTL is powered by a 2.6 Ah lithium-ion battery that, when fully charged, allows you to make up to 370 flashes with full power. An exhausted battery can be easily replaced with another one, and it takes about 3 hours to charge it (using the charger available in the set).
Atlas 600 Pro TTL is equipped with a new type of canopy with a diameter of 5 inches. It is a small and handy modifier that provides a wide beam of light. This skull can be replaced with another light modifier with Bowens type mount. The lamp can also be used with additional accessories such as the Atlas Pro FH600 flash head and the Atlas Pro AC Adapter (both products are available separately).
The lamp housing is made of high quality plastic. The large LCD screen is easy to read even in strong ambient light. The mounting of the light modifiers and the tripod handle are made of metal, which guarantees high structural strength. The handle allows for stepless adjustment of the angle of inclination of the lamp and is strong enough to hold even very large softboxes. Atlas 600 Pro TTL can be used even with the Quadralite Parabolic Octa 150 cm.
Accessories dedicated to Quadralite Atlas will not fit Atlas Pro. Separate accessories dedicated to Atlas Pro are required.
- compatible with Canon / Nikon / Sony / Olympus / Fujifilm apartments (using the appropriate Navigator X transmitter)
- built-in Navigator X receiver that provides remote control and flash firing
- the maximum flash energy is 600Ws (J),
- guide number of 87m (ISO100),
- equipped with TTL (automatic), Manual (M) and strobe (Multi) modes,
- wide and precise adjustment of flash energy in the range of up to 8 degrees of the aperture in steps of 1/3,
- provides a color priority mode in which bar temperature fluctuations between flashes are in the range 5600K ± 75K,
- very short charging time - only 0.9 s at full flash output,
- powered by a replaceable 2.6Ah (28.8V) lithium-ion battery,
- up to 370 flashes at full power on one battery charge,
- High-Speed Sync do 1/8000s
- extremely short flash duration up to 1 / 10100s (t0.1, @ 1/256),
- LED modeling light with a maximum power of 38W, which can be used in a mode proportional to flash energy or manual,
- the ability to trigger the flash using a photocell or through a synchronization socket (Jack 3.5 mm),
- Atlas Pro FH600 flash head can be connected (available separately)
- active cooling
- large and legible LCD screen,
- supplied with a silver canopy,
- equipped with the Bowens light modifier mount
- lightweight and compact housing made of high quality plastic,
- metal tripod mount with smooth angle adjustment
The set contains:
- Quadralite Atlas 600 Pro TTL lamp
- Atlas Pro PowerPack
- Atlas Pro 5” Silver Reflector
- user manual
- original packaging
- Dimensions (mm)
- 205x155x130 (bez palinka i czaszy)
- Weight (kg)
- 2.5 (bez akumulatora, palinka i czaszy)
- Power in Ws
- Power supply
- rechargeable battery power supply
- Recycle time (seconds)
- Flash duration
- 1/220 - 1/10100 s
- Power regulation
- 1 - 1/256
- test, jack 3.5, photocell
- Power control
- smooth adjustment, system X
- Triggering options
- TTL / Multi / M / S1 / S2 / Slave
- Modeling light
- 38 W
- Stroboscopic flash
- Colour Temperature (K)
- Mounting modifiers
- Radio receiver
- built-in Navigator X
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - flash tubes
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
tel. +48 731 760 005
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05