The products sold by our store are guaranteed and warranted in accordance with applicable law.
2 years for Quadralite brand products*
* Torches and bulbs sold separately as well as included with the products come with a 3 month warranty and battery packs come with a 6 month warranty.
Products which need to be repaired should be sent to the address of the service. Before sending the product it is necessary to submit a repair request at the F-service website.
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
tel. +48 122701281
In case of returns, please send the products to:
ul. Bonarka 11
1. Before sending defective products to our technical support check the battery status, joints (in electrical devices) and make sure that the product has been used as recommended and in compliance with its intended use.
2. If a defect/failure has been caused by other reasons, please download the Complaints form and fill it in carefully – the more information you provide the quicker and more effective complaint processing.
3. The Client shall keep and provide all documents received during the purchase process (a sales slip or an invoice, order number, purchase date) to confirm the Client’s warranty rights.
4. It is not required to send the product in the original packaging. Technical Support is not concerned about original boxes (except for returns of functional equipment). Nevertheless, the products should be packed carefully and protected against transport damaging. We are not liable for any damages to the product during transportation.
5. All shipping expenses shall be borne by the Client.
6. If the Client wishes to return the products and withdraw from the purchase agreement executed via the Internet or if the Client wants to replace the product, it should deliver all required documents (invoice, sales slip) and legibly filled in declaration form: Declaration on withdrawal from the Agreement . Returned/replaced product must be stored in original, intact packaging and must not have any signs of wear.
7. Complaints are considered within 14 days from the receipt date. We do our best to consider the complaints quicker, depending on the amount of shipments received from the clients. In the case of warranty repairs, the warranty period is prolonged by servicing period.
8. Technical Support sends the repaired or replaced equipment immediately at its own cost, except for replacements made upon the Client’s request (changes to the Agreement) and post-warranty repairs, where all costs are borne by the Client.
9. In the case of address changes or any other requests the Client should fill in the complaints form, which provides better structured and more detailed information than any handwritten note attached to the product.
10. Post-warranty repairs. The shall Client cover any and all shipping costs. Technical Support conducts thorough analysis and updates the Client about all costs and the repair time. After receiving payment for post-warranty services and return shipment, the Technical Support repairs the equipment. The repaired equipment is then sent to the Client. Repair services are covered by 3-months warranty period.
11. The Client who rejects the costs estimate and decides to cancel the repair request will receive the product after making payment for the return shipment. Technical support does not charge the Client for the quotation, but if the Client cancels the repair request, the Technical Support will not inform the Client about the damage details.
12. In the case of 3rd repair of the same fault during warranty period (fault resulting from the product quality or improper repair – the Client hast the right to return the product and: claim a refund; replace the product with a new product free of any faults; or replace the product with other equipment of similar value.
13. Should you have any doubts or queries, please contact us by e-mail or telephone. Technical Support e-mail and two telephone numbers are available.
14. Technical Support does not alter structure of the product (especially electronic equipment) due to non-compliance with manufacturer’s certificates.
15. Repairs not subject to warranty services: products with mechanical damages, with damages caused by the Client or inadequate packaging – such products may be repaired only against payment.