Navigator X2 F trigger is the ultimate controller for all Quadralite X wireless system devices. Thanks to its large backlit dot matrix LCD screen the User can control up to 5 flash groups simultaneously including their zoom function, flash exposure compensaton and modeling light status. The device is equipped with a set of five direct action buttons to make work with a multi-light setup easy, fast and comfortable. Ergonomically located control dial ensures precise control over flash power output and other major functons. Built in AF assist light supports camera's auto-focus adjustment which can be compromised in poor lighting conditions. Navigator X2 F is fully compatible with Fujifilm automatic TTL flash light metering system and can be used with all Quadralite TTL-capable flashes. Furthermore it can control lights in manual mode (M) and Multi (stroboscopic) modes as well. The User can set flash exposure compensation or adjust flash energy output manually. High-Speed Sync and Second Curtain Sync are also supported. The device is equipped with a USB Type-C port for firmware updates and runs on two AA bateries for convenience.
- compatble with Fujifilm automatc TTL flash light metering system
- ultimate radio controller for all Quadralite X wireless system devices
- 2.4 GHz wireless transmission ensures stable work on longer distances both in studio and on location (up to 100m)
- 32 communication channels and 16 groups for fast configuration and control over many lights
- TCM function ensures fast conversion of TTL settings to Manual values for exposure accuracy
- AF assist helps to adjust focus distance in poor light conditons
- large backlit LCD screen can display 5 groups settings simultaneously
- HSS (High Speed Sync) up to 1/8000
- firmware update is possible through built-in USB-C Type port
In the box:
- Quadralite Navigator X2
- original packaging
- Transmission type
- For cameras
- Navigator X
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - burners and light bulbs
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05