Quadralite Reporter softbox octa
This octagonal softbox is designed especially for Quadralite Reporter flash system. It stands out with it's unique design which ensures high functionality. Multifunctional Octa Softbox is a simple and very useful tool for creating several versions of lighting. Reporter octa Softbox can act as a large reflector allowing a wide spread of light while shooting. Attaching the supplied central reflector transforms it into a textile beauty dish, which is ideal for portrait photography. You can also use it as an ordinary octagonal softbox just by attaching the white diffusing cloth. The softbox is supplied with a textile grid which limits the light spread and allows for better control of the light beam. Reporter octa softbox is made of high quality materials which ensures an even light distribution and a correct color temperature. It is also very compact, lightweight (only 410g) and easy to use. The softbox can easily fit into your bag or backpack.
- unfolds like an umbrella for quick installation and portability
- functions as a beauty dish with the included deflector
- octagonal softbox produces soft and even illumination, as well as attractive catch lights in the eyes of the subject
In the box:
- original packaging
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - flash tubes
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
tel. +48 731 760 005
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05