Transmitter Quadralite Navigator X Plus Canon
Navigator X Plus transmitter allows you to wirelessly control studio strobes and speedlites made by Quadralite. You can use manual mode to precisely adjust flash power output from the distance up to 100 m. However automatic flash metering mode (TTL) is also available together with high-speed sync as well (up to 1/8000s). Front and second curtain sync is alsopossible.
Navigator X Plus combines almost all features of previously released Navigator X2 with a small and compact housing of the first generation Navigator X transmitters. However there are few major upgrades.
First and the most significant is integrated Bluetooth used to connect with Quadralite Photo App enabling comfortable adjusting flash power and modeling light directly on your smartphone screen (Android and iOS devices are supported).
Another novelty in relation to its predecessor is the appearance of five buttons on the top left part of the housing, which open the direct access to the control of five groups of strobes. The flash output adjustment scale has also changed. It is much more accurate and now you can adjust flash power in 0.1 f-stop increments.
Device menu hides another new feature which is scan function. You can use it to search for communication channels without radio interference that can influence connection between lights and the transmitter itself. Control dial and all important buttons are located on the left side of the housing, which means that you don’t have to take the right hand off the camera grip to make any changes in the light set-up.
Top part of the housing is fitted with additional shoe which can be used to connect additional radio trigger on the top of Navigator X Plus. Front panel is equipped with red beam used to assist autofocus of the camera. This feature is especially useful in low lightscenarios on-location or inside studio as well. Transmitter can be easily attached to the camera thanks to integrated quick action hot shoe clamp. There is also 3.5 mm Jack syncport and USB-C socket as well.
Device is powered by two AA batteries.
- Wireless controller for all Quadralite X wireless system devices
- Compatible with automatic TTL flash light metering system
- 2.4 GHz wireless transmission ensures stable work on longer distances both in studio andon location (up to 100m)
- 32 communication channels and 5 groups for fast configuration and control over manylights
- AF assist beam helps to adjust focus distance in poor light conditions
- equipped with five direct access buttons (A/B/C/D/E) to group settings
- built-in Bluetooth allows to connect with Quadralite Photo App installed on phone and tablet
- HSS (High Speed Sync) up to 1/8000
- integrated quick action hot shoe clamp
- ergonomically arranged keys and control knob
- fitted with additional hot shoe on top
- 2-way Jack 3.5mm sync port available
- firmware update is possible through built-in USB-C
The set contains:
- Quadralite Navigator X Plus transmitter for Canon
- original packaging
- Transmission type
- For cameras
- Navigator X
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - burners and light bulbs
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05