Quadralite Hexadecagon 90 Softbox
Quadralite Hexadecagon is a softbox that provides a very soft, yet easy to control light, regardless of whether we work in the studio or outdoors. Its 16-shaft hexadecagon construction provides appealing circular catchlights in the subject eyes, which makes it an ideal tool for portraits, fashion and beauty photoshoots.
Quadralite Hexadecagon is built on the basis of a quick folding mechanism, therefore is easy to use and can be prepared for work in a few seconds. Handy carrying bag is supplied in the kit for convenient storage and portability.
This parabolic-alike shaped recalls a tulip cup and is substantial for acquiring precisely lit scene and subject. Without unwanted lightspill. If necessary, Quadralite Hexadecagon can also be used with a honeycomb (available separately).
Quadralite Hexadecagon outer shell is made from high quality rip-stop nylon fabric for high durability, long lifespan and small weight at the same time. Interior is laminated with highly reflective silver film for even light distribution across its surface.
There are two layers of diffusers made from high quality polyester rip-stop fabric. This part was carefully picked and tested to ensures proper white balance and color rendition. Inner diffuser is equipped with additional fabric layer in it center, to prevent hot-spot and assure even light distribution.
Softbox frame is internally made of metal. Steel tension rods supports whole structure effectively and keep parabolic shape despite lamp tilt.
Softbox is equipped with widely used Bowens-type mount, which ensures compatibility with wide range of studio and on-location flashes available on the market, including Quadralite products. Thanks to the adapters available separately for other systems, Hexadecagon can also be used with Broncolor, Profoto and Elinchrome lamps.
- Ensures super-soft lighting with maximum control and minimal light-spill
- Hexadecagon design for circular catchlights – great for portraits, fashion and beauty
- Fast to fold and easy to carry
- Equipped with two, detachable diffusion screens
- Can be used with grids for more contrast and precision lighting
- Handy carrying bag included in the kit
- Heavy-duty all metal frame construction
- Compatible with all lamps equipped with Bowens mount, and after using the appropriate adapter (available separately) can be also used with Profoto, Broncolor and Elinchrome lamps
In the box:
- Quadralite Hexadecagon softbox
- carrying bag
- original packaging
- Dimensions (cm)
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - burners and light bulbs
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05