Reporter S2-holder is a holder for Reporter and Stroboss flashes which allows to use light modifiers dedicated for studio flashes with the Bowens mount. Reporter S2-holder is a perfect tool for strobing enthusiasts. It is especially designed for all speedlites and Reporter flashes and it's based on a very simple and useful clamp mechanism. This solution is much safer, more universal and allows for much more efficient use of a flash than in the case of any hot-shoe mount brackets. It also gives the possibility to easily mount radio triggers directly on flash's hot shoe and helps to forget about any unnecessary cables. Another important feature of the Reporter S-holder is that it allows to take advantage of light modifiers dedicated for studio lamps with Bowens bayonet or different type of accessories (Reporter S-holder is able to hold softbox up to 120x80cm or octobox 95cm, use of larger light modifiers is not recommended). Aside from the above, the holder features an umbrella mount and angle adjustment. The entire device can be mounted on a standard studio tripod.
- it allows to use studio light modifiers with Bowens mount
- features an umbrella mount
- holder for all types of speedlite flashes
- angle adjustment and standard tripod mount
- low weight (435g) and compact size
In the box:
- Quadralite Reporter S-holder
- original packaging
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - burners and light bulbs
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05