Quadralite Navigator X can be used as radio trigger/controller for speedlites and studio flashes or as a wireless camera shutter. Featuring multichannel triggering, stable signal transmission and sensitive reaction, it gives photographers unparalleled flexibility and control over their strobist setups. The flash trigger applies to hotshoemounted cameras, as well as the cameras which have PC sync sockets.
The max flash synchronization speed is up to 1/8000s. Flash synchro with high shutter speeds may be used for most of the flashes available on the market and compatible with TTL standard. The maximum synchro speed is 1/8000 s.
- Compatible with TTL - allows for automatic shooting, and gives the full manual control over: flash power adjustment, synchro with high shutter speeds (up to 1/8000 s), flash exposure compensation etc.
- Radio transmission (2.4 GHz) – ensures stable operation over long distances, both in studio and in the open fields
- 32 communication channels and 5 groups - fast configuration and control over many flashes and their groups
- Multifunctionality – may be used as a controller for reporter speedlites, studio flashes, or as a remote camera release
In the box:
- Quadralite Navigator X transmitter for Sony MIS
- Quadralite Navigator X receiver for Sony MIS
- camera triggering cables- RM-S1AM
- jack 3,5mm cable
- jack 3,5mm -> jack 6,35mm adapter
- original packaging
- Transmission type
- For cameras
- Sony MIS
- Navigator X
- Sender + Empfänger
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - flash tubes
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
tel. +48 731 760 005
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05