Quadralite Navigator X is an extremely useful tool that can work both as a remote trigger and driver for reporter and studio lamps, and serve as a wireless trigger for the camera. It allows you to work using multiple transmission channels, provides a stable signal, high response speed and full control over the lamps. The trigger can be used with cameras of the selected brand equipped with a standard ISO type hot shoe and a PC type synchronization connector.
Flash sync with fast shutter speeds can be used with most lamps on the market today that support this feature in the TTL system. The maximum synchronization time is 1/8000s.
The set includes the receiver itself - you can expand it with your Quadralite Navigator X set and thus connect more lamps.
- TTL compliant - allows automated operation or full manual control including: flash energy adjustment, synchronization with short shutter speeds (up to 1 / 8000s), correction of flash light exposure, etc.
- 2.4GHz radio transmission - ensures stable operation over longer distances, both in the studio and outside of it
- 32 communication channels and 5 groups - quick configuration and control of many lamps or their groups
The set contains:
- Quadralite Navigator X receiver
- original packaging
- Transmission type
- For cameras
- Sony MIS
- Navigator X
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - flash tubes
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
tel. +48 731 760 005
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05