Quadralite Talia 400 LED panel is a light source designed for multiple applications for every video-maker of a photographer. The key feature of the Talia 400 LED panel is a compact size, lightweight construction and a multiple mount options so it can be easily attached to the tripod or light-stand. Due to the dedicated diffusion layer, this panel offers high-quality, soft studio light without any additional light modifiers.
The key feature of the Talia 400 LED panel is wide light-emitting surface, thanks to which you will be able to illuminate the object evenly, thus eliminating harsh shadows which in combination with a powerful 40W LED panel makes it for studio applications.
The light emitted by the panel guarantees true colour rendition (CRI>96) so you can be sure that everything you made has natural colours. The lamp emits a strong beam of light without flickering effect, with the ability to adjust the colour temperature in the range of 3200K-5600K (±300K) using a dedicated knob on the back of the panel. This function is extremely handy when you want to adjust the panel light to the existing light, thus achieving a coherent light on your recording. Talia LED panel is powered by the standard AC adapter (included).
- maximum light output of 40W
- high colour rendering index CRI >96,
- smooth colour temperature adjustment 3200K-5600K ±300K,
- large light-emitting surface area
- stepless brightness adjustment in the range of 10-100%
- compact size and weight
- high brightness of emitted light
- no flickering effect
- powered by the AC adapter
- large panel surface will evenly light up the object without additional modifiers
- the soft light emitted by the panel is perfectly suited for capturing both people and products.
- simple and intuitive operation with 2 knobs at the back of the panel
- brightness adjustment from 10% to 100% to match your needs
- colour temperature adjustment allows you to match the light to the scene
- true colour reproduction thanks to high CRI>95
- the soft light emitted by the panel is perfectly suited for capturing both people and products
- standard build-in light stand mount
- ¼" thread with a standard „cold” feet
- Quadralite Talia 400 panel LED
- AC adapter
- user manual
- Power in W
- Dimensions (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- LED quantity
- Power supply
- Power control
- smooth from the lamp level
- Colour Temperature (K)
- 3200 - 5600
- Color temperature
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - burners and light bulbs
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05