Quadralite LED Light Bulb 40W E27
Due to the fact that it is equipped with commonly used E27 mounts, it can be used in all kinds of studio luminaires and lamps. Because the color temperature of the light of this bulb is matched to the daylight, it can be easily combined with the light coming from the window. In such situations it will be great as fill light of the same color. The bulb is free from the flickering effect, so it can be used to illuminate video plans - also when the slow-motion effect is used. The wide viewing angle means that the film set will be illuminated evenly. The bulb can be used together with umbrellas and softboxes due to the low temperature reached during operation, which protects against the risk of fire.
Warning! Due to the large housing size, the bulb may not match every lighting fixture available on the market! The bulb is not designed to work with dimmers.
- equipped with LEDs with a total power of 40W (equivalent to approx. 380W halogen lamp)
- produces light with a high color rendering index CRI> 92 (TLCI ≥93) guaranteeing very good color reproduction
- its color temperature is matched to daylight (5500K ± 100K)
- provides a wide beam of light (180 °)
- not flickering (flicker-free)
- is easy to use
- equipped with E27 mount
- passively cooled (noiseless operation)
The set contains:
- Quadralite LED Light Bulb 40W E27
- original packaging
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - burners and light bulbs
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05