Quadralite Deep Space 165 transparent parabolic umbrella
The Quadralite Deep Space 165 is a photography umbrella with a unique design. The new deeper design ensures that the light is more focused and directed compared to standard umbrellas. This light modifier combines the advantages of a regular umbrella and large softboxes, making it extremely useful during portrait sessions where soft, strongly diffused light is needed.
The fiberglass structure with 16 rods ensures the fabric is evenly stretched, allowing the umbrella to hold its shape effectively. Compared to normal umbrellas, this model has a greater depth (47 cm), providing better control over the light. The use of fiberglass also guarantees the product's durability and high performance. The umbrella pole, made of metal, allows for easy mounting to any Quadralite studio flash or LED light.
The Quadralite Deep Space 165 transparent parabolic umbrella can be used both with and without bowl reflectors, making full use of its entire surface. When used with bowl reflectors, the light output narrows, resulting in a slight increase in contrast. By adjusting the position of the umbrella in the lamp holder, you can control and modify the light stream directed onto the subject, allowing for focused or expanded illumination.
Each Quadralite Deep Space 165 umbrella comes with a carrying case, providing easy transportation and protection against dirt and damage.
• Provides soft light, ideal for portrait photography
• Offers a soft character similar to large softboxes
• Constructed with lightweight and flexible fiberglass material
• Features a large working area with 16 panels of material
• Easily and quickly mounts to any Quadralite lamp
The kit includes:
• Quadralite Deep Space 165 transparent parabolic umbrella
• Carrying case
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - flash tubes
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
tel. +48 731 760 005
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05