Quadralite Deep Space 130 white parabolic umbrella
Quadralite Deep Space 130 white parabolic umbrella provides milk-white light reflecting surface and unique construction. Thanks to its new, deepened construction light distribution is improved and more narrowed. This is a very useful light modifier that combines qualities of standard umbrellas and large softboxes, and is very helpful during portrait shoots where smooth, strongly dispersed, and soft light is required.
Internal surface of Quadralite Space 130 white parabolic umbrella is covered with milk-white, matt finish which reflects the light and adds a very subtle quality Moreover, large surface of the umbrella comprising 16 elements ensures unusually soft illumination for the photographed subject and slightly marked shadows. The glass fiber frame comprises as many as 16 rods, ensures evenly distributed tension of the material and helps to maintain the umbrella's shape unchanged. Compared to standard umbrellas, the model is deeper (47 cm) which allows better light control. Glass fiber ensures long life of the product and adds to its high utility. The umbrella's center shaft is made of metal which allows easy mount on all Quadralite studio flashes.
Quadralite Space 130 white parabolic umbrella may be used with reflectors or without them which makes it easy to use the entire reflection surface. The reflector narrows the light spread and slightly increases the contrast. By moving the umbrella's center shaft within the lamp's handle you can focus or broaden the light beam reflected from the umbrella onto the photo subject.
Quadralite Space 130 white parabolic umbrella is sold with the cover that facilitates the umbrella transportation and provides additional protection against dirt and damages.
• produces soft light that is perfect for portrait shots
• allows to obtain the effects which are almost identical with large-surface
• light and elastic glass fiber construction
• large working surface comprising 16 panels of the material
• easy and fast mount on all Quadralite lamps
The set contains:
• 1x Quadralite Space 130 white parabolic umbrella
• 1x bag
- Dimensions (cm)
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - burners and light bulbs
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05