Atlas 600 TTL is the first Quadralite studio flash that can work with cameras in the TTL automatic flash metering mode. This allows you to shoot scenes with dynamically changing lighting conditions, both in the studio and outside. The maximum flash energy is equal to 600Ws with the possibility of its extremely wide adjustment in the range of 8 degrees of the aperture (1/1 - 1/256) - this allows you to adjust the flash power to almost any topic. The lamp is powered by a battery and does not require connection to the mains, which favors its versatile use outside the photo studio. The ability to synchronize the flash with short shutter speeds allows the use of large apertures and shallow depth of field also in strong ambient light.
The Atlas 600 TTL is equipped with a built-in receiver of the Quadralite Navigator X radio control system. Thanks to this solution, no additional radio receivers need to be connected to the lamp. It is also possible to use the Jack 3.5mm socket and use it with another type of remote trigger.
The Atlas 600 can be used with the Atlas FH600 600Ws flash head. Its use allows you to place the head with a light modifier, e.g. on a high tripod, while leaving the body within reach. If the shooting situation requires the use of a more powerful lamp than 600Ws, then there is also an option to connect two Atlas 600 lamps to the 1200Ws Atlas FH1200 flash head.
The lamp is powered by an Atlas PowerPack lithium-ion battery with a capacity of up to 8700mAh. Fully charged, it is enough to perform up to 500 flashes at full power. The unit can be replaced, which allows free operation even away from power sources. The battery is charged via the mains charger attached to the lamp and lasts about 4 hours.
The lamp can be used with a wide range of light modifiers such as bowls, softboxes and umbrellas thanks to the fixing of Bowens accessories. Tripod mount allows you to adjust the angle of the lamp and can be used with almost all studio tripods.
- compatible with E-TTLII / i-TTL / ADI automatic metering systems (synchronization with fast shutter speeds, flash exposure compensation, flash bracketing, exposure lock, etc.) (only with Quadralite Navigator X)
- wide flash output adjustment in the 8-degree aperture range in 25 steps (from 1/1 to 1/256) in 1/3 EV steps
- powered by a 8700mAh battery, which allows you to make up to 500 flashes with full lamp power
- extremely short flash times up to 1 / 10,000s (t0.1, at 1/256 power)
- stable flash color temperature (5600K ± 200K)
- built-in Quadralite Navigator X receiver and Quadralite Navigator receiver socket
- strobe flash function and synchronization with short exposure times
- the ability to trigger a flash via a 3.5mm jack sync socket and photocell
- 10W LED modeling lighting
- active cooling (built-in fan)
- possibility of cooperation with Atlas FH600 and Atlas FH1200 flash heads
- equipped with Bowens accessories
The set contains:
- Quadralite ATLAS 600 TTL lamp
- flashtube cover
- original packaging
- Dimensions (mm)
- 220x245x125 (bez palnika i czaszy)
- Weight (kg)
- 2.7 (bez palinka i czaszy)
- Power in Ws
- Power supply
- rechargeable battery power supply
- Recycle time (seconds)
- Flash duration
- 1/220 - 1/10100 s
- Power regulation
- 1 - 1/256
- test, jack 3.5, photocell
- Power control
- smooth adjustment, system X
- Triggering options
- TTL / Multi / M / S1 / S2 / Slave
- Modeling light
- Stroboscopic flash
- Colour Temperature (K)
- Mounting modifiers
- Radio receiver
- built-in Navigator X
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - flash tubes
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
tel. +48 731 760 005
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05