Quadralite Stroboss 60evo C
Stroboss 60evo C is a compact reporter speedlite with the guide number of 60m and an integrated Navigator X radio control system. Flash is powered by dedicated Li-Ion battery and can trigger up to 650 full-power flashes per one battery charge.
It was replaced with the new model Stroboss 60evo II.
The flash may work with Canon E-TTL automatic flash metering systems. As a result,it can be easily used in automatic and semi-automatic shooting modes. Moreover, itallows for fully manual control over the flash output and zoom.Stroboss 60evo C stands out with an integrated transmitter/receiver of the wireless flash control and triggering system. It operates at the radio frequency of 2.4 GHz and ensures effective range of communication of up to 100 meters. As a result, Stroboss 60evo C can be used both as MASTER and SLAVE flash in the Quadralite Navigator X system. It also may be used as a part of the wireless flash control and triggeringsystems: Canon E-TTL Wireless Flash. Additionally, flash can be triggered with the use of a photocell.
Quadralite Stroboss 60evo C flash works best with Quadralite Navigator X radio transceiver which allows wireless control and triggering including High-Speed Sync and Multi modes*.
The flash is powered through a specially designed Li-Ion 2000mAh battery. This unique solution will let you forget about onerous AA replaceable and standard batteries that are used to power other reporter flashes. With Stroboss 60evo C you will be able to trigger 650 full-power flashes per one battery charge.
You can use the charger sold with the flash to check the battery power and enjoy short charging time. Discharged battery will be fully charged within 3 hours. Aside from the standard charger included in the kit, you can also buy a separate charger which may be connected to the car lighter socket.
Key Product Features:
- Compatibility with Canon E-TTL II cameras (flash exposure compensation, synchro with high shutter speeds HSS, flash bracketing, flash exposure lock, front and rear shutter synchro)*.
- Compatibility with remote flash control and triggering systems: Canon E-TTL Wireless Flash (MASTER, SLAVE)*.
- Integrated radio transmitter and receiver (2.4GHz) of the Quadralite Navigator X remote control and triggering system (the flash can work in MASTER and SLAVE modes).
- Triggering through a photocell or via Jack2.5mm connection.
- Large flash output (GN 60) and stable color temperature (5600 K ± 200 K).
- Full control over the flash output in the manual mode (adjustment from 1/1 to 1/128 at 1/3EV steps).
- Flexible flash head (horizontal tilt from 0° to 360° and vertical tilt from -7° to 90°).
- 20-200 mm zoom and a built-in panel with the dispersing capacity to 14mm.
- Power supplied through the Li-Ion 2000mAh battery, up to 650 full-power flashes, short charging times (<1.5s at full power),
- Firmware update through USB.
- Stroboss 60evo C flash
- VB-18 battery
- VC-18 charger and the power cable
- Dimensions (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- Guide number (m)
- 60 (ISO 100, 200mm)
- Power supply
- rechargeable battery power supply
- Power Efficiency
- min. 650 full flashes
- Recycle time (seconds)
- Flash duration
- 1/300 - 1/20000 s
- hot shoe, test button, system X
- Power control
- TTL, system X, from lamps level
- Triggering options
- TTL / Multi / M / S1 / S2 /Master / Slave
- Stroboscopic flash
- Colour Temperature (K)
- Type of shoe
- Vertical head deflection
- -7° - +90°
- Head deflection level
- 0° - 330°
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - flash tubes
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
tel. +48 731 760 005
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05