Quadralite Fresnel Lens Kit for Video LED lamps
This modifier has a Fresnel lens and dedicated accessories (barndoor and grid), which allows you to focus and modify light beam in the direction you want, which is further enhanced by using the barndoor and honeycomb grid sold with the set.
Quadralite Fresnel Lens Kit is equipped with a Bowens mount system, making it compatible with VideoLED series lamps.
Thanks to its small size, the set is easy to carry, and the solid performance ensures consistent and reliable results. The Fresnel lens modifier can be used alone, or with the barndoor and honeycomb grid.
Total Control Over the Light
The use of a modifier with a Fresnel lens allows for simple control of the degree of light strength, while focusing and intensifying the source light. The Fresnel Lens Kit is equipped with an additional 30-degree honeycomb grid and flags as well. Additional accessories allow for even better control over the light.
- Ability to adjust the angle of light and full control over its spread across the scene
- Easy to transport and can be folded quickly
- Can be used separately or with barndoor or grid attached
- Made entirely of metal and glass, which ensures its longevity
- Bowens mount
In the box:
- 1x Fresnel Lens
- 1x grid 30 degrees
- 1x flag set
- Dimensions (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- Kąt padania wiązki światła
- 17-40 °
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - burners and light bulbs
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05