Quadralite LED Ring Light 10 inches
The Quadralite LED Ring Light is a practical and easy-to-use light source that is perfect for recordings, photography and live transmissions. Thanks to its ring-shaped design, you can place your phone or camera in the centre, which will distribute the light perfectly smooth around the subject.
The Quadralite LED Ring RGB Light has a built-in diffuser which makes the material you create naturally lit (without hard shadows). The colour temperature and light output can be adjusted with a remote control or a controller built into the power cord. For more creative effects, you can use creative modes such as colour wave, or specific colours from the RGB space (such as turquoise, red, magenta, green and others).
Quadralite LED Ring can be powered from any standard USB port (type A), which can be found in laptops, phone chargers and power banks.
- Wide RGB spectrum
- Adjustable brightness and colour temperature
- Practical and simple control via remote control or built-in controller
- 26 creative lighting modes such as police light, flowing rainbow, colour wave and RGB mix
- Lightweight and robust lamp design for easy operation
- The included tripod makes it easy to set the light to the recording
- Can be powered from the classic USB connector (type A)
- Diameter 10 inches
- Quadralite LED Ring Light
- Wireless remote control
- instruction manual
Warranty: 2 years
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - flash tubes
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
tel. +48 731 760 005
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05