Quadralite Pulse Pro X 800 flash
New series of Quadralite Pulse Pro X features extremely short flash duration time of 1/25640s (t0.1 at the minimum power in Speed mode) and lighting fast recharging. Quadralite Pulse Pro X 800 Flash with maximum output of 800Ws and 7 f-stop power range (adjustable in 1/10th-stop) is design to be the perfect tool for every studio photographer.
Pulse Pro X features extremely short flash duration time of 1/25640s (t0.1 at the minimum power in Speed mode) and lighting fast recharging. After full-power pop, flash is ready to be triggered again only after 0.7 seconds. This outstanding performance makes Pulse Pro X one of the most efficient studio flashes available. Furthermore it offers stroboscopic mode (Multi), allowing to trigger up to 30 flashes per second.
The flash has a special Stable Color mode which ensures stable color temperature trough-out entire power range. This option will be appreciated by photographers specialized in product photography. Pulse Pro X is also perfect for on-location shooting also in strong ambient light. This is possible as Pulse Pro X synchronizes with short exposure times and allows for flash synchronization at the speed of up to 1/8000s* (HSS).
Pulse Pro X flashes are fully compatible with Quadralite Navigator X wireless system. Owing to a built-in receiver they can be combined and operated with Atlas 600 TTL, Reporter 360 TTL, and Stroboss 60 flashes. Navigator X wireless trigger, which is available separately, will enable you to take advantage of all most important features of the flashes, such as: HSS mode and remote flash output control.
Pulse Pro X is equipped with USB socket, allowing to connect Navigator system receivers to remotely trigger the flash (up to x-sync speed), and to adjust its power output. If you already own Quadralite/Quantuum Up!, Move, Pulse, and Pulse Pro flashes, you can easily add Pulse Pro X to your gear and use the same triggers as before. You can also use Jack 6.35 mm socket and connect Pulse Pro X with triggers of other brands.
Pulse Pro X 800 flash is fitted with 150W (E27) halogen bulb which acts as modeling light. Its light intensity can be smoothly adjusted regardless of the set flash output. Pulse Pro X features aluminum made housing to ensure high durability and good protection. Tripod clamp is also made of metal and equipped with tilting mechanism. Thanks to its highly durable, all-metal construction, the Pulse Pro X can safely carry large and heavy light modifiers such as parabolic umbrellas, softboxes (up to 150cm in diameter) and reflectors. If such a need arises, it’s also possible to move tripod clamp to properly balance the flash with attached light modifier. Ergonomically designed and placed handle, ensures comfortable and easy operation when mounted on tripod.
Quadralite Pule Pro X can be used with broad selection of light modifiers such as: reflectors, softboxes, snoots, beauty-dishes, umbrellas and other accessories equipped with Bowens-type mount.
- Maximum flash output of 800Ws
- Flexible and precise flash output adjustment within 7 f-stops (from 1/1 to 1/128) adjustable in 1/10th-stop
- Extremely short flash duration of 1/25640s (t0.1 at 1/128 of power) in the Speed Mode
- Lightning fast recycling times (0.9s at full power)
- Up to 10 continuous flashes per second
- High-Speed Sync. up to shutter speed of 1/8000s*
- Stroboscopic flash (Multi) mode
- Stable flash color temperature (5600K±200K) in the Stable Flash mode
- Small output variability, ≤2% between continuous flashes at the same output level
- Integrated Quadralite Navigator X receiver for wireless control and
- Optical slave triggering and standard sync socket (Jack 6.3mm) for flash synchronization
- Automatic power reduction while decreasing flash output 150 W (E27) halogen modeling light
- Active cooling (integrated fan)
- Compatible with the Bowens type mount light modifiers
- Solid and durable metal housing and tripod mount
In the box:
- Quadralite Pulse Pro X 800
- Sync Cord
- Power Cord
- 150W (E27) Halogen bulb
- Spare Fuse
- User Manual
- original packaging
* this feature comes with Navigator X C, N, S trigger.
- Dimensions (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- Power in Ws
- Power supply
- AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Recycle time (seconds)
- Flash duration
- 1/416s – 1/4983s
- Power regulation
- 1 - 1/128
- test button, System X, sync cord, optical
- Power control
- smooth adjustment, system X
- Triggering options
- Multi / M / S1 / S2 / Slave
- Modeling light
- Stroboscopic flash
- Colour Temperature (K)
- Pulse PRO X
- Mounting modifiers
- Radio receiver
- built-in Navigator X
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - burners and light bulbs
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05