Similarly to other Quadralite softboxes, the device is fitted with two diffusion planes. This gives more even light distribution. It is possible to easily and quickly disassemble one of the diffusers as required. Internal part of the fabric is finished with a highquality silver screen of non-uniform surface, which evenly distributes light across diffuser planes. Front part features a flange used to mount a honeycomb grid.
Framework's stability is ensured by four steel bars which make external fabric properly shaped and tense. Structure of the mounting ring allows for trouble-free and seamless softbox rotation by 360 degrees. Zippered material facilitates softbox assembly and disassembly. Bowens-type mount ensures that it may be used along with Quadralite studio flashes and similar products of other brands.
*the lamp from product photos not included*
- Gives soft, strongly distributed lighting
- Universal Bowens-type mount
- Framework made of steel bars
- Double light dispersing diffuser
- Internal part finished with silver, non-uniform fabric
- Two-part fabrics allowing for faster assembly and disassembly
- A flange with a sewed in Velcro fastener for honeycomb attachment
- A handy cover included in the kit
- Dimensions 60x90cm
- Depth 39cm
- Weight 1.2kg
In the box:
- Quadralite 60x90 softbox
- Bowens mounting ring
- soft cover
- original packaging
- Dimensions (cm)
- Depth in cm
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - burners and light bulbs
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05