Flash Quadralite Pulse Pro 600 PROMO Navigator kit
Promo set including Navigator kit.
New series of Quadralite Pulse PRO flashes includes a range of strobes with flash power of 400, 600 and 800 Ws, dedicated for semi-professionals and professional photographers. It is distinguished by ultra short flash duration 1/5000-1/800s, fast recycling times 0.05~1.2s and high color stability 5600±100k between flashes over the entire power range.
Quadralite Pulse PRO strobe can also fire up to 10 continuous flashes per second, so you can snap moving objects and detailed scenes. Flash power output can be adjusted from full power (1/1) to 1/128 in 50 steps (5.0-10.0). All of this is possible thanks to IGBT transistors fitted in every Pulse PRO flash.
Quadralite Pulse PRO is equipped with a 150Ws halogen modelling lamp that can be adjusted smoothly and independently. It can be triggered and controlled wirelessly through additional Quadralite Navigator device. Outer shell of Pulse PRO is made of highly durable aluminium.. Bottom clamp is also made of metal so its stable and more accurate even when heavy light modifier is in use. Clamp fitting can be altered for proper alignment of the center of gravity of equipment set-up. There is also a useful handle on the top of every Quadralite Pulse PRO lamp for easy control of lamp position and comfortable transportation.
- Precise output regulation from full power (1/1) to 1/128 in 50 steps (5.0-10.0)
- Extremely fast recycling time 0.05~1.2s, up to 10 continuous flashes per second
- Ultra short flash duration 1/5000-1/800s
- High color stability 5600±100k between flashes over the entire power range
- Small output variability, ≤2% between continuous flashes at the same output level
- Smooth regulation of modeling light (150W)
- By-passing the pre-flash function allowing to synchronize with cameras with pre-flash trigger system
- Automatic power reduction while decreasing flash power
- Memorization of flash settings
- Wireless control and triggering
- Bowens type mount
In the box:
- Quadralite Pulse PRO 600
- Navigator kit
- standard reflector
- power cord
- modelling bulb
- synch cable
- original packaging
- 2 years
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - burners and light bulbs
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05