Panel LED Quadralite MiLED Bi-Color 180 with tripod
The MiLED Bi-color 180 panel has been designed especially for mobile applications. The MiLED 180 weighs only 195g and fits easily in your pocket. The panel is able to generate high-quality, flicker-free light (Ra> 96), and its color temperature can be adjusted from 3200K to 5600K. MiLED Bi-Color 180 can be used not only with professional cameras, but also with smartphones and camcorders.
The device is powered by a built-in lithium-ion battery (3.85V / 4040mAh), which is enough for over an hour of continuous operation. In an emergency, MiLED 180 can be used as a power bank thanks to the integrated USB-C port. Charging the battery can be done directly from the computer or using a mobile phone charger. The housing is made of aluminum, which guarantees low weight and high durability. The three 1/4 "attachment points are on the sides for easy and quick attachment of the panel to various racks and brackets.
- pocket LED panel
- it can be easily adapted to the existing light thanks to the color temperature control
- very good color reproduction Ra ≥96 built-in lithium-ion battery (3.85V / 4050mAh) up to 105min of work with maximum brightness
- can be used as a power bank
- three 1/4 "built-in mounting points
- equipped with a clear and bright OLED display enclosed in a durable aluminum housing
The set contains:
- Panel LED Quadralite MiLED Bi-Color 180
- tripod with adjustable legs
- original packaging
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - burners and light bulbs
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05