Panel LED Quadralite MiLED Bi-Color 112
Quadralite MiLED bi-color 112 is the smallest of the MiLED pocket panels line. It weighs only 195g and is able to generate high-quality, flicker-free light (Ra> 96), and its color temperature can be adjusted from 3200K to 5600K. MiLED Bi-Color 112 can be used not only with professional cameras, but also with smartphones and camcorders. You can carry it in your pocket, bag or backpack and use it almost anywhere: on an airplane or on a boat, while hiking or in a car.
The panel will be very useful not only to all photographers, but also filmmakers. The device is powered by a built-in lithium-ion battery (3.85V / 2470mAh), which is enough for almost 1 hour of continuous operation. Charging the battery can be done directly from the computer or using a mobile phone charger. The 1/4 ”mounting point is located on the bottom wall of the panel ensuring easy and quick assembly to tripods and handles.
- pocket LED panel
- it can be easily adapted to the existing light thanks to the color temperature control
- very good color reproduction Ra ≥96
- built-in lithium-ion battery (3.7V / 2530mAh) up to 60min of work with maximum brightness
- built-in 1/4 "mounting point
- equipped with a clear and bright OLED display
- supplied with a white diffusion attachment
- enclosed in a durable aluminum housing
The set contains:
- Panel LED Quadralite MiLED Bi-Color 112
- original packaging