The reflector is one of the most simple and useful light modifiers. It may be used both in a photographic studio and outdoors - in open spaces. The device comes in handy not only for photographers, but also for filmmakers, professionals and enthusiasts alike. Quadralite Collapsible Reflector 5 in 1 is an ideal tool for light modelling in any conditions, which comes in one, small package. It has five light modifying surfaces allowing to quickly and easily adjust its operation to actual needs. The five surfaces are:
- White (Satin) - generates strongly dispersed and soft light, perfectly filling up the shadows, its color is neutral, so the surface may be easily also used as a background.
- Silver (Mirror) - does not disperse light as strongly as white screens, but generates contrasting illumination, does not change the lights' color temperature, may be successfully used both as the source of main and effect light.
- Sunfire - is covered with a distinctive pattern of alternately arranged golden and silver stripes, gives contrast illumination that is warmer than the silver screen. Ideal for portrait photos, emphasizes warmer tones of the subjects' skin, is much more useful than standard golden screens.
- Diffusional - a white screen to filter soft and strongly dispersed light, may be used to soften the flash light or sunlight, does not alter the color of the sifted rays of light.
- Black - reduces reflections and may serve as a curtain limiting the light dispersion or may act as a black background.
In the box:
- Quadralite 5in1 90x120 reflector
- carrying case
- original packaging
- Dimensions (cm)
- Inne funkcje
- bez uchwytu
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - burners and light bulbs
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05