Quadralite Beauty Dish Silver 55 Reflector
Quadralite Beauty Dish Silver 55 Reflector is a light modifier which due to its unique character is very often chosen by photographers specializing in advertising photography, especially portrait and fashion. Beauty Dish gives a perfect combination of expressive shadows and a soft border of chiaroscuro as in a softbox. This effect is obtained thanks to the use of a central deflector that does not allow direct light from falling on the photographed object.
The interior of the reflector is covered with a silver screen, which further emphasizes the contrast. Included with the dish is a textile diffuser that can be scattered and softened. Quadralite Beauty Dish is equipped with a Bayens type bayonet, so it fits all Quadralite lamps and other brands that use this standard.
- gives characteristic lighting with sharp shadows and a soft chiaroscuro border,
- extremely useful for porter, fashion and beauty photography,
- the possibility of installing honeycombs,
- supplied with a white textile diffuser,
- fully metal construction,
- equipped with a Bowens mount.
- diameter: 55cm
- depth: 19cm
- high quality
The set contains:
- Quadralite beauty dish 55cm
- textile diffuser
- original packaging
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - flash tubes
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
tel. +48 731 760 005
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05