Quadralite Wave Beauty Dish white 70
Quadralite Wave is a dish that gives a very vivid, contrasting light while subtly filling the shadows. Unlike the usual beauty dish, the Wave is more delicate but has all the features of this type of light modifier. Wave, thanks to the characteristic, wavy profiling causes that the light it gives is very well directed and quite contrasting. At the same time, the shadows are gently filled, which means that the images obtained with it are more evenly illuminated.
Quadralite Wave is delivered without fixing. This means that with the help of separately available adapters it can be connected to lamps of different manufacturers (Bowens, Profoto, Elinchrom, Broncolor). The adapters can be replaced with four screws, and no additional tools are needed. If necessary, Wave can be used with honeycombs, which allow you to control the light on the set even more accurately.
- is distinguished by a unique, wavy profile
- gives characteristic light with a relatively high contrast and filled with shadows - ideal for fashion, portrait and beauty sessions
- diameter 70cm
- depth 24cm
- the holder can be changed and adapted to different lamps (Bowens, Profoto, Elinchrom, Broncolor) using mounting adapters (available separately)
- can be used together with honeycombs
- supplied complete with a white diffuser
The set contains:
- Quadralite Wave Beauty Dish white in size 70
- original packaging
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - flash tubes
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
tel. +48 731 760 005
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05