Quadralite Pulse 600 flash
The Quadralite Pulse lamp series is dedicated to semi-professionals and professionals looking for reliable and durable equipment. These lamps are characterized by a light and durable construction, smooth regulation of modeling light, active cooling and the possibility of wireless triggering.
The Quadralite Pulse 600 flash is designed for semi-professionals and professionals. Has flash output adjustment in the range of five apertures (from 5.0 to 8.0) with an accuracy of 1/6 EV. The pilot light intensity (based on a 150 W halogen bulb) can be adjusted smoothly and independently. It has wireless control and trigger function, available thanks to a separate Quadralite Navigator radio set.
Quadralite Pulse has a lightweight and durable aluminum construction. It is equipped with a comfortable handle that makes it easy to handle, move and install the lamp. The solid handle designed for adjusting the slope allows it to operate freely after installing larger and heavier softboxes. What's more, the user can change the position of the handle on the housing to support the lamp with a softbox in their center of gravity.
- precise flash energy adjustment: 30 steps in the range of 5.0 - 8.0 in 0.1 increments,
- smoothly adjustable modeling light with 150W power,
- flash energy stabilization, 2% tolerance at the same power,
- pre-flash bypass function enabling synchronization with cameras equipped with one pre-flash trigger system,
- automatic power reduction when reducing flash energy,
- remembering lamp settings and their automatic recovery after restarting,
- wireless control and lamp triggering.
- Quadralite Pulse 600 lamp
- 7 "bowl
- power cable
- synchronization cable
- modeling light bulb
- manual user instructions
- original packaging
- 2 years