Shadowless photography kits are packages that contain a basic set of lighting and accessories useful for shadowless photography. They are ideal for people who need high-quality photos for online auctions, shops, etc. Lamps are characterized by 25 W continuous light and a color temperature of approx. 5400 degrees Kelvin, which corresponds to the temperature of sunlight. Thanks to this, the photographed objects will have faithfully rendered colors.
By using continuous light bulbs using LEDs, you can very precisely control the lighting of objects, the direction and possible distribution of shadows. The diameter of the bowls is 26 cm. The sets are equipped with height-adjustable stands, which allows you to adjust the position of the bulbs as expected.
Each set has a high-quality shadow-free tent that allows you to evenly illuminate the photographed object. This is one of the cheapest and fastest methods of obtaining technically good photos for the needs of online auctions, shops, etc. Tents are made of the highest quality diffusion material, which ensures even distribution of light. The tent can be folded into a small bag that comes with it, which makes it easy to store and transport. In addition, the set includes a set of 4 backgrounds (white, black, blue, red), which give the opportunity to better display the photographed object.
Main product features:
- an ideal world source for a mini-photo studio
- extremely easy to use and easy to store
- equipped with a set of LED bulbs - each with a power of 25 W (equivalent to a halogen lamp with a power of approx. 250 W)
- color temperature matched to daylight (5400 ± 100K)
- lamp holders with E27 thread equipped with umbrella holders, 26 cm diameter reflectors and power cords
- height-adjustable stands
- Quadralite light tent with additional 4 backgrounds: black, white, blue and red
The kit includes:
- Quadralite light tent 75x75cm
- 4x 25W LED bulb
- 4x 26 cm silver reflectors with diffusers
- 4x fitting with a power cord
- 2x 1.8 m tripod
- 2x 45 cm tripod
- original packaging
- Dimensions (cm)
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - burners and light bulbs
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05