Quadralite Verso 200 CF Stand
Verso 200 CF is a perfect tool for those photographers who often work outdoors, on-location and use small, portable strobes. Verso 200 CF will be the perfect stand for Quadralite Stroboss and Reporter flashes.
This super compact stand weighs only 576g and is one of the lightest light stands currently available. This exceptionally low weight is achieved thanks to the use of carbon fiber as the main component of the tripod's central column. This unique and modern material not only provides low weight, but also guarantees great strength and rigidity of the construction. The maximum lifting capacity of this model is 1.5 kg, which means that it can be used with the majority of speedlites and small strobes from various brands.
Thanks to a 5-section central column Verso 200 CF measures only 45,5cm when folded. Therefore it can be easily stored inside cabin luggage, large gear bag or strapped-on the backpack side.
Small size and weight do not make this tripod less useful. When fully extend it can reach up to 200cm. One of the aluminum legs is equipped with leveling mechanism that enables to set up Verso 200 on uneven surface. When additional stability is needed legs can be completely flattened on the ground. Top spigot is equipped with two threaded mounting points (1/4” and 3/8”).
- Ultralight (only 576g) and super compact stand for location work,
- Designed for all hot-shoe flashes and light studio lights,
- Carbon-fiber center column supported by aluminum legs,
- Equipped with 1/4” and 3/8" mounting point,
- Adjustable leg for convenient use on uneven terrain,
- Can fit inside cabin luggage of most airlines,
- Shoulder bag included.
In the box:
- Quadralite Verso 200 CF stand
- shoulder bag
- original packaging
- Maximum Height (cm)
- Minimum Height (cm)
- Transport height (cm)
- Tripod load capacity (kg)
- Tripod weight (kg)
- Carbon fiber
- Number of sections