The maximum power of Thea 300 RGB PRO panel is 890 LUX, this light intensity allows you to adjust the lighting to the existing lighting conditions, as well as create a dominant light.
The aluminum structure makes the panel durable and resistant to long operation. The CRI level> 95 allows for faithful color rendering, and the color temperature range of 2800K-8000K makes it possible to create cold daylight such as and the warm light of the setting sun.
The panel offers power adjustment from 0-100%, which allows you to correct the luminance to the expected value. The panel can shine with colors from the RGB space, additionally, it has 10 lighting effects implemented from everyday situations and 48 digital gel filters that allow you to create the intended atmosphere.
The panel is powered through the network connector. To ensure full mobility, it is possible to power the panel with batteries NP-F (available separately), thanks to this solution the panel can be used indoors and outside a stationary light source.
Thea PRO 300 panel is equipped with an integrated diffusion panel that allows for basic light diffusion. For better dispersion, Quadralite has created a dedicated Thea Pro softbox.
To direct the light, Quadralite also allows you to purchase the Quadralite Thea Pro Barndoors.
When using several compatible panels, it is possible to set one panel to the Master mode, and the others to the Slave mode, thanks to which all panels will set values such as the panel in the Master mode.
Thanks to the dedicated Quadralite LED Light Controller application available for Android, it is possible to remotely control the panel and a group of panels.
- The light intensity of 890 LUX allows you to even out the shadows when filming with daylight and create a dominant light in a shady scenery,
- 0-100% power adjustment allows you to adjust the light intensity ideally to the situation,
- The RGB color palette allows you to create an effect light,
- 48 digital gel filters allow you to quickly reach the desired color,
- 10 lighting effects allow you to create everyday scenes,
- Thanks to the NP-F mount batteries, the panel can be used outside,
- Dedicated Quadralite LED light controller app enables remote control,
- Wireless communication between the lamps allows you to control all lamps simultaneously via the lamp in master mode,
- Dedicated Thea Pro 300 mount allows you to attach Softbox and Gate to soften or direct light.
- Full RGB spectrum,
- Ability to control the application,
- Thin and light,
- Lots of visual effects,
- System to prevent overheating,
- Power regulation in the range of 0-100%,
- Color temperature in the range 2800-8000K.
- 2x LED Panel,
- 2x Power adapter,
- 2x Studio Tripods,
- 2x Brandoors,
- 2x Sets of mounting screws for the brandoors,
- 1x Bag,
- 2x Tripod Cover,
- 2x Panel cover,
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - burners and light bulbs
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05