Quadralite Thea RGB 150 LED Panel
The Quadralite Thea RGB 150 LED panel stands out from other products by its ability to reproduce almost any RGB colour. Thea RGB panel can connect directly to your smartphone via a dedicated Quadralite app so you can control all its settings using your smartphone. It's extremely handy when you set your lamp system high during the shoot so you won't be able to control them traditionally using the back control panel.
The panel is a strong light source able to light a larger area so it can be used in multiple applications in photography or videography. It's an extremely creative tool that opens up completely new possibilities in working with continuous light.
Thanks to the possibility of working in the full RGB spectrum, the panel can display any colour, which means that you will no longer have to use cumbersome gels on the front of your lamps. Working with lighting will finally become fast, easy and intuitive. Another feature of the panel is a wide range of colour temperature control from 2800K-8000K, which is unprecedented in other similar constructions.
Thea RGB 150 LED panel has 10 predefined effects such as candlelight, monitor screen, police car lights so you can get incredibly creative effects on your films.
The panel has a built-in, metal barn-doors thanks to which you will be able to easily control the light beam to match the effect you want to achieve. They also had a protective function during transport, covering the light surface of the lamp, thus minimizing the risk of its accidental damage.
The device can be easily powered by a universal NF-P type battery or using the AC adapter (sold separately). The 1/4" mounting point is located at the bottom of the panel, equipped with a cold foot so you can easily attach it in multiple ways to the camera, rig or tripod.
- Full RGB light spectrum
- The built-in soft diffusion layer
- High colour rendering index CRI >95
- Possibility of smooth adjustment of colour temperature 2800K-8000K ±300K
- Battery charge level indicator
- The large light-emitting area
- Stepless brightness adjustment in the range 10-100%
- High brightness of light emitted
- No flickering effect
- Power supply from popular, standard NP-F type batteries
- Quadralite Thea RGB 150 panel LED
- Mounting bracket
- Power in W
- Dimensions (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- LED quantity
- Power supply
- rechargeable battery / mains operation
- Power control
- seamlessly from the lamp or mobile app
- Colour Temperature (K)
- 2800 - 8000
- Color temperature
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - flash tubes
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
tel. +48 731 760 005
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05