Quadralite SVL-400 LED 3 light kit
Quadralite SVL-400 LED is an extremely lightweight and quiet lamp based on LEDs. With 40W power, the device can be easily used not only in photography but also on small film sets. COB LEDs guarantee a stable stream of light, which is characterised by high colour rendering index (CRI≥96,3) and colour temperature close to sunlight (5800K). The fresnel lens with adjustable range allows you to adjust the light beam in the range from 15 to 40 degrees.
The universal Bowens mount will provide the possibility of using various light modifiers such as reflectors, softboxes and gates, allowing for even better effects during the session. The built-in cooling system protects the equipment from overheating, allowing you to use the lamp for a longer period, and the quiet operation of the fan will not interfere with the sound recording process during filming. Another important feature is the lifespan of the LED used in the lamp, which reaches 50,000 h which is the equivalent of over 5.5 years of continuous operation. The small casing and low weight make it possible to take the lamp with you on every session.
Due to the lamp's construction it is advised to not use modifiers heavier than 1kg, as it might damage the lamp.
- Mains power supply or Sony NP-F type batteries (sold separately)
- Fast folding 60cm softbox with a double diffusion layer
- Adjustable power from 5-100%,
- Active cooling system
- Bowens mount for mounting accessories
- Tripod mount with adjustable lamp angle and umbrella attachment
- CRI >96,3
- TLCI >99
- Three tripods with jointed holders
- Three power supplies
- Modifier with a milky surface
- Barndoors with a grid
- Softbox with a double diffusion layer
- Remote control
- Set of gel filters
- Carrying case
- Case for softbox and tripods
- Power in W
- Power supply
- rechargeable battery / mains operation
- Power control
- smooth from the lamp or remote control
- Colour Temperature (K)
- Stable colour
- +/- 200K
- Color temperature
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - burners and light bulbs
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05