Quadralite Move X 400
Quadralite Move X is compact and light – but above all – easy to use and reliable. This strobe offers every beginner an easy way to learn studio photography and its basic techniques without high expenses. However Move X will be an efficient tool in hands of professionals. Thanks to compact housing it’s easy to carry around and hassle-free in storage. Integrated Navigator X wireless system makes it even more useful both in studio and on-location.
Move X stands out for its wide power output adjustment range of 5 f-stops (1/1 – 1/32) adjustable in 1/10th-stop increments which is quite unique in this price range. Beside this high level of precision, Move X is also rather fast and can recycle in less than 1,7s even when maximum power output is used. It can also reach very short flash duration of 1/2000s @1/32 of power (t=0.1). Color temperature shift between each flash at given power output level should not be larger than ±200K.
Move X strobes are equipped with a built-in Navigator X wireless system receiver. This feature allows full wireless control and triggering up to 100m. Move X can be controlled by other flashes (for example: Stroboss 60 or Stroboss 36 speedlites), or by Navigator X and X2 radio controllers up to your camera's x-sync speed in manual mode (TTL is not supported). Move X is also equipped with a USB port where Navigator Kit receivers can be attached and flash can be used in the same setup with older Quantuum and Quadralite flashes. There is also a 3,5mm Jack sync port for third party triggers.
Rear panel is equipped with a large backlit LCD screen featuring high visibility at almost any angle. All flash status informations are presented there for user convenience even in bright ambient light. Flash power output can be adjusted by a knob located on the right side of LCD. There is also a set of five buttons delivering easy access to all flash features and functions such as wireless modes, sound signal, etc. Modeling light can be adjusted manually or set proportionally to flash power level.
Quadralite Move X is exceptionally light (approx. 2kg depending on version) and packed into a small housing made of aluminum alloy. Stand bracket is also made of metal providing up/down shift adjustment and can hold quite large light modifiers (softboxes up to 120cm in diameter).
Move X flash is equipped with a Bowens S-mount and can be used with a large variety of light modifiers supplied by Quadralite or other manufacturers. You can modify the light according to your needs thanks to a wide assortment of sofboxes, reflectors, beauty-dishes, snoots, umbrellas etc.
- Flexible and accurate flash power adjustment within the range of 5 f-stops (5EV) in 50 steps (1/1 – 1/32) every 0.1 EV
- Short flash duration of 1/2000s (t0.5, at 1/32 of power)
- Colour temperature consistency through the entire output range (5600K±200K)
- Short recycling times (1.5s at full power)
- Integrated Quadralite Navigator X receiver for wireless control and triggering
- Optical slave triggering and standard sync socket (Jack 6.3mm) for flash synchronization
- Automatic power reduction while decreasing flash output
- 150W halogen modeling light can be used in a proportional or manual mode
- Active cooling (integrated fan)
- Compatible with the Bowens type mount light modifiers
- Light and compact housing
In the box:
- Quadralite Move X flash
- Quadralite 18 cm reflector
- Power cord
- Sync cord
- Glass flashtube cover
- Plastic protection cap
- 150W E27 halogen bulb
- Instruction manual
- original packaging
- Dimensions (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- Power in Ws
- Power supply
- AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Recycle time (seconds)
- Flash duration
- Power regulation
- 1 - 1/32
- test button, System X, sync cord, optical
- Power control
- smooth adjustment, system X
- Triggering options
- M / S1 / S2 / Slave
- Modeling light
- Stroboscopic flash
- Colour Temperature (K)
- Move X
- Mounting modifiers
- Radio receiver
- built-in Navigator X
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - burners and light bulbs
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05