Flashgun Quadralite Stroboss V1 Nikon
Quadralite Stroboss V1 C is equipped with a round flashhead that delivers more natural and even light, spread across the scene than traditional speedlites. Furthermore it’s packed with all best technologies we can deliver such as: high capacity battery (up to 480 full power flashes per charge), built-in wireless Navigator X triggering system, TTL and LED modeling light. This remarkable flash is compact yet powerful, sophisticated and easy to use at the same time. V1 is the best speedlite in Quadralite line-up.
V1’s round flashhead is designed to deliver pleasing light pattern and natural fall-off when used with no additional light modifier. All this is achieved by usage parabolic reflector topped with Fresnel lens. Head is equipped with 2W LED modeling light and magnetic accessory port that allows fast attachment of additional light modifiers such as grid, color filters, barndoor, snoot etc.
V1 is powered by high capacity Li-ion battery unit. This 2.6Ah powerpack is sufficient enough to deliver up to 480 full power flashes. One battery is supplied in the kit and can be easily changed when depleted. Unit can be fully charged in less than 3h thanks to USB charger (included in the kit).
V1 can be used together with Round Head Accessory Kit originally developed for Reporter 200 TTL Round Flashead. This outstanding kit will not only boost your creativity but also improve your workflow. Thanks to magnetic attachment this set is extremely fast and easy to use. You can not only attach or remove one of the light diffusers but also replace it with another when needed. Multiple light modifiers can be stacked together and used at the same time. You can adjust your light setup in the blink of an eye and keep your workspace neat.
Stroboss V1 adopts Quadralite Navigator X wireless system and can be used with various other flashes or transmitters, such as: Navigator X/X2, Stroboss 36/60, etc. It can be easily incorporated with other speedlites, small outdoor strobes or even large studio flashes during photoshoot – in studio and on location as well.
Speed and accuracy
V1 stands out for it’s wide power output adjustment range of 8 f-stops (1/1 – 1/256) adjustable in 1/10th-stop which is quite unique in this price range. Beside this high level of precision, V1 is also rather fast and can recycle in less than 1,5s even when maximum power output is used. It can also reach very short flash duration of 1/20000s @1/256 of power (t=0.1). Color temperature shift between each flash at given power output level should not be larger than ±200K.
- Integrated Quadralite Navigator X transceiver for full wireless flash control2
- Maximum flash output of 76Ws (J)
- GN of 42m (ISO100)
- TTL (automatic), Manual and Multi flash modes available for ease of use and full control
- Flexible and precise flash energy adjustment within 8 f-stops in 0.1 increments
- Stable color temperature at 5600K±200K through the entire output range
- Lightning fast recycling times up to 1.5s
- Power supply ensured by exchangeable 7.2V/2.6Ah lithium-ion PowerPack
- Up to 480 full-power flashes per one single charge
- High-Speed Sync up to 1/8000s1 for easy on-location shooting
- Extremely short flash duration of 1/20000s (t0.1, @1/256)
- Built-in magnetic accessory port for fast attachment of light modifiers
- Head with 330° of horizontal rotation and 120° vertical tilt for more flexibility
- Automatic or manual zoom 28 - 105mm
- 2W LED modeling light
- Provides front and rear curtain sync
- AF assist light for better autofocus accuracy even in low light situations (Some cameras are not able to use certain flash features such as autofocus assist light, front/rear sync, HSS or other. Check your camera manual for more info)
- Equipped with optical slave and standard sync socket (Jack 2.5mm)
- Easy to read hi-contrast LCD screen filled with all major settings
- Light and compact hi-quality plastic housing
- Fitted out with quick action hot shoe clamp
- Weighs only 530g (with battery)
- Quadralite Stroboss V1ﾠ
- USB cordﾠ
- AC adapterﾠ
- original packaging
- Dimensions (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- 0.54 (with battery)
- Power in Ws
- Guide number (m)
- 42 (ISO 100)
- Power supply
- rechargeable battery power supply
- Power Efficiency
- min. 460 full flashes
- Recycle time (seconds)
- Flash duration
- 1/350 - 1/20000 s
- hot shoe, test button, system X
- Power control
- TTL, system X, from lamps level
- Triggering options
- TTL / Multi / M / S1 / S2 /Master / Slave
- Stroboscopic flash
- Colour Temperature (K)
- Type of shoe
- Vertical head deflection
- -7° - +120°
- Head deflection level
- 0° - 330°
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - flash tubes
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
tel. +48 731 760 005
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05