Lampa błyskowa Quadralite Stroboss 60 Basic
Stroboss 60 Basic adopts Quadralite Navigator X wireless system and can be used with various other flashes or transmitters, such as: Navigator X/X2, Stroboss 36/60, etc. It can be easily incorporated with other speedlites, small outdoor strobes or even large studio flashes during photoshoot – in studio and on location as well. When used off-camera Stroboss 60 Basic offers high-speed sync up to 1/8000s*. This featire is very useful when you want to use shallow depth of field outdoors and light your subject with flash at the same time.
Stroboss 60 Basic is equipped with fully articulated flash head and 20-200mm ZOOM. There is also a 14mm wide angle panel and a white board to enhance light coverage and bounce possibilities. For those who want to use Stroboss 60 Basic with third party triggers, there is an option to use 2.5mm sync port. Optical slave cell is also integrated for versatility and ease of use.
Stroboss 60 Basic is powered by 4 pieces of widely available AA units which should last for approx. 230 flashes**. However there is an option to use additional external battery pack designed for Quadralite Reporter 360 flashes. This high capacity PowerPack is able to deliver at least 1800 full power flashes on one charge. Quadralite Stroboss 60 Basic can be used with all cameras equipped with standard ISO Hot-Shoe.
- compatible with all cameras equipped with standard ISO Hot-Shoe (TTL is not available),
- high flash power GN60 (100ISO@200m),
- built-in 2.4 GHz Quadralite Navigator X transceiver for manual), wireless flash control (Master/Slave),
- High Speed Sync up to 1/8000s1,
- can be triggered by a built-in optical slave or via sync port,
- stable color temperature (5600 K ± 200 K),
- full control over the flash output (7 f-stop adjustment, 1/1 to 1/128 at 1/3 stop increments),
- adjustable flash head (horizontal tilt from 0° to 360° and vertical tilt from -7° to 90°),
- zoom head with a range of 24-200mm and built-in wide-angle panel (14mm),
- short charging times (0.1 – 2.6s),
- short flash duration 1/20000s (t0.1, at 1/128 of power),
- power source 4x AA batteries (up to 230 full-power flashes,
- can be used with external Quadralite Reporter PowerPack battery.
In the box:
- Quadralite Stroboss 60 Basic lamp
- lamp stand
- Dimensions (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- Guide number (m)
- 60 (ISO 100, 200mm)
- Power supply
- 4x AA not supplied
- Power Efficiency
- min 200 full flashes
- Recycle time (seconds)
- Flash duration
- 1/300 - 1/20000 s
- hot shoe, test button, system X
- Power control
- smooth adjustment, system X
- Triggering options
- Multi / M / S1 / S2 / Slave
- Stroboscopic flash
- Colour Temperature (K)
- Type of shoe
- Vertical head deflection
- -7° - +90°
- Head deflection level
- 0° - 360°
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - burners and light bulbs
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05