Quadralite Stroboss 36evo F
Stroboss 36evo is a compact speedlite with immense set of qualities. Despite its inconspicuous size, this strobe offers features of bigger and „more professional” flashes. Stroboss 36evo weighs a mere 290g, and is only 95mm high when mounted on a camera.
Thanks to especially designed 2000mAh Li-ion battery, Stroboss 36evo charges very fast. After 1,7s the strobe is ready to work - even on full power. Fully charged battery lasts up to 500 full power flashes, and the charger needs only 2,5h to recharge it again.
Quadralite Stroboss 36evo is equipped with Navigator X transmitter thus it can be used as a controller (Master) for other Quadralite flashes, including: Move X, Pulse X, Pulse Pro X, Atlas 600 and 600 TTL, Reporter 360 TTL, Reporter 200 TTL, Stroboss 60, as well as another Stroboss 36. You can also switch the device into Slave mode, where you can remotely control it through the Navigator X transmitter and Stroboss 60 and 36 flashes.
Stroboss 36evo is compatible with TTL system and allows shooting with automatic flash exposure metering and using all automatic and semi-automatic modes offered by cameras. All this make the flash user-friendly and easy to use even for the beginners.
Stroboss 36evo can be used in High-Speed Sync mode (up to 1/8000s). Integrated zoom feature can be operated within 24 – 105mm range in manual or automatic mode. Flash head can be rotated within 270° in the horizontal plane and 97° in the vertical plane, which allows for bouncing the light in an easy and convenient way.
- Small and light flash suited for DSLR’s and mirrorless system cameras,
- Power supplied through Li-ion battery 7.2V/2000mAh (up to 500 full power flashes on one charge),
- Compatible with automatic TTL 1 metering,
- Fully controlled flash output in manual mode (adjustment from 1/128 power to 1/1 full power in 1/3 EV stop increments)
- Built-in Quadralite Navigator X transceiver for full wireless control (flash can be used both in Master or Slave mode)
- Stroboscopic flash (Multi) mode and High-Speed Sync (HSS) up to 1/8000s
- Equipped with optical slave cell
- Guide number of 36m and stable color temperature 5600K ± 200K
- Adjustable flash head (0° to 270° horizontally; -7° to 90° vertically)
- 24-105 mm zoom, built-in white bounce panel and wide-angle diffuser for better light coverage
- Firmware update through USB
In the box:
- Stroboss 36evo
- carrying bag
- flash stand
- original packaging
- Dimensions (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- Guide number (m)
- 36 (ISO 100, 105mm)
- Power supply
- rechargeable battery power supply
- Power Efficiency
- min 200 full flashes
- Recycle time (seconds)
- Flash duration
- 1/300 - 1/20000 s
- hot shoe, test button, system X
- Power control
- smooth adjustment, system X
- Triggering options
- TTL / Multi / M / S1 / S2 /Master / Slave
- Stroboscopic flash
- Colour Temperature (K)
- Type of shoe
- Vertical head deflection
- -7° - +90°
- Head deflection level
- 0° - 360°
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - burners and light bulbs
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05