Quadralite A1 - smartphone monolight
The gate to the world of studio photography. This is the shortest description of this unique product that we can come up with. Small, compact and affordable accessory that can really extend your smartphone's capabilities and gives you a lot of new ideas and opportunities to shoot better photos.
A1 is equipped with a 1W LED lamp and can be used as a small and portable light source for your smartphone, however this is not the most important feature of this unique device. First of all, A1 is a standalone 8Ws flash unit, that can be wirelessly synchronized with your smartphone's camera. More controllable light sources you can use equals more creativity and uniqueness. Moreover A1 stands out for its full integration with advanced and complex Quadralite Navigator X wireless flash system. There is only one condition: you have to install Quadralite Photo App on your smartphone. This tandem will ultimately transform your phone into a professional studio camera. Finally you will be able to use additional lights with ease in a studio, on location or anywhere you want.
Quadralite A1 and Quadralite Photo App are compatible with following smartphones: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus. This list contains only tested models and not all iPhones. If your phone is not mentioned here self-test is highly recommended.
- Independent wireless flash unit that makes your photos better anywhere and anytime
- Acts as a wireless trigger and controller of Quadralite lights (including flashes and LEDs) for more opportunities and creativity boost
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 module with up to 50m transmission distance
- Can be used as smartphone off-camera flash, LED light or wireless studio light controller
- Built-in 2.4GHz Quadralite Navigator X wireless system transceiver (device can be use as Slave or Master unit)
- Built-in 433MH z Quadralite LED Remote for Thea LED panels
- Lightweight, compact and portable with an integrated lithium-ion battery
- 1 W LED modeling light and 8Ws of flash energy with 5-step adjustment (1/1 – 1/16)
- Stable color temperature of 6000K±200K
- 3/8” thread and magnetic patch for fast and easy mounting
- 2 years
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of Quadralite's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
- 3 months - burners and light bulbs
- 6 months - batteries
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Quadralite.
Quadralite is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05